Stupid Easy Cake Cookies

From this recipe you will gather that I'm not a food snob. I will pull out frozen peas, canned tomatoes and box brownie mixes as much as the next gal. So proceed with no judgement. When my sister-in-law gave me the recipe for these cookies, my kids begged me to make right away. After having them at her house, Olivia said she could have easily polished off the entire plate. They were darn good but lately, I've been feeling too busy to bake. When I asked for the recipe, I said a little prayer that they would be easy and that I'd have everything on hand to make them. Prayers answered. I've made a couple batches of these already and they seem to work well no matter what cake mix you have on hand.

Stupid Easy Cake Cookies

I box cake mix (I've used a yellow and devil's food mix, both with success)
2 eggs
1/2 cup vegetable oil
Stop laughing there are no more ingredients!


Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix all ingredients together, taking care to break up dry mix to form stiff dough. Drop tablespoon-size balls on parchment-lined cookie sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes. Remove from cookie sheet and cool.

Comments