White Fence Inn Eggs

This recipe comes from a lovely B&B, White Fence Inn, in Ohio that I stayed in a few years back with extended family. With Lent upon us, I'm always looking for Friday meat-free meals and this egg dish is super easy to prepare and is fab paired with a salad. I warn you that it's more like cheese pie than an egg dish but that's our little secret.

White Fence Inn Eggs

7 eggs
1 cup milk
½ tsp. salt
3 c. grated mild cheddar cheese
4 oz. cream cheese
2 cups cottage cheese
½ c. all-purpose flour
1 tsp. baking powder
4 tbls. melted butter


Preheat oven to 350°. Whisk together eggs, flour and salt then add all cheeses. Pour into two 9-inch glass pie plates and bake at 350° for 45 minutes. I separate into two pie plates so I can easily put one away for another meal.

Comments

jhon said…
The Lost Valentine (such a sweet sad story) so, I found it on Youtube and I love it. These were my song inspirations. vinyl fence cost