Hammy sammies



For some reason, I've been thinking about my cherished Bermuda bags from the 80s. I just loved these sassy little wooden-handled gems with countless covers and cute patterns. But I digress...

Here's an old recipe that is just as good now as it was back then. I guess some things just never go out of style. Easy and a huge hit for a quick lunch or perfect for gathering a crowd around a football game.

16 ounces, weight Thin Sliced Deli Ham
12 slices Swiss Cheese
1 package King Hawaiian Rolls, 12 Count
½ cups Butter, Melted (can use less since this is A LOT of butter!)
2 teaspoons Onion Flakes
1 teaspoon Poppy Seeds
1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
½ teaspoons Ground Mustard

Layer ham and cheese in between sliced rolls. Mix all other ingredients and spoon over sandwiches. Let set for several hours if possible. (I'm not sure this is critical but I do what I'm told...)

Bake on 350F for 15 min before serving. Note - although I was convinced my little one would see poppy seeds and run for the hills, the promise of hot ham & cheese lured her in!

Comments