Baby Back Ribs

Happy Fourth of July! Our community celebrated last night and as I was sitting watching a beautiful display of fireworks with friends I mentally took stock of all that I'm thankful for in my life - health, family, friends, a place to call home, a career that's challenging and the list goes on and on. Today I also give thanks for being an American. Short of singing "Yankee Doodle Dandy" on a picnic table, I'm feeling patriotic love wash over me this sunny morning. In true American spirit, I will spend today with family and probably eat too much. What we will be eating? Um, BBQ ribs of course! This is the sure fire way to get perfect ribs every time. Enjoy and give thanks today.

Baby Back Ribs


Heat oven to 350 degrees, Place baby back ribs (about 4 lbs. suits our family of four) in a broiler pan which has been sprayed with cooking spray. Pour your BBQ sauce of choice (mine's here) and cover with tin foil. Bake for 90 minutes then remove foil and continue baking for an additional 30 minutes. Ribs should be fall-of-the-bone perfect at this stage. Serve with your favorite BBQ sides.

Comments