Mustard Maple Chicken

This chicken has a wide fan base already but I'm posting it because if I ever misplace this recipe, I'd be shunned from the family.  It's that good.  I don't know why.  My daughter debated licking the pan.  On the web you'll find this under "Man-Pleasing Chicken" but who are they kidding?  This is pure people pleasing magically goodness. 

Chicken thighs- 2 packages (about 12 thighs)
1 cup Dijon mustard
1/2 cup real maple syrup
2 Tbls. rice wine vinegar
Couple of sprigs of fresh rosemary
Salt & pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.  Mix together dijon mustard, maple syrup and rice wine vinegar. Place chicken in a 9x13 baking dish and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Pour the mustard mixture over them, turning the thighs in the mixture so they are fully coated.  Bake for 40 minutes. Halfway through baste the chicken with the sauce.  Let the chicken rest for 5 minutes before serving. Then sprinkle with fresh rosemary.

Comments