Crockpot Balsamic Pork Tenderloin

I consider myself a decent cook and can get edible meal on the table to feed my hungry masses but I have to admit, I'm terrible at cooking pork tenderloin.  Maybe because I have a fear of eating raw pork but I tend to overcook it and the result if always a dry flavorless hunk of grey meat.  Not anymore!  This pork was tender, juicy and the flavor was good on it's own but it you have leftovers, it will stretch into other meals nicely. 

1 2-3 pound boneless pork tenderloin
1 cup chicken or vegetable broth
½ cup balsamic vinegar
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon honey
½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
2 cloves garlic, chopped

Place pork tenderloin into the insert of your slow cooker. In a 2-cup measuring cup, mix together all remaining ingredients. Pour over pork and set the timer for your slow cooker. (4 hours on high or 6-8 hours on low.)

Once pork tenderloin has cooked, remove from slow cooker with tongs into a serving dish. Break apart lightly with two forks and then ladle about ¼ – ½ cup of gravy over pork.  Store remaining gravy in an airtight container in the refrigerator for another use.


Recipe from Add a Pinch


Comments